The Missouri Tourism Commission elects a chair and meets at least four times in a calendar year at the call of the chair to determine all matters relating to policy and administration of tourism promotion, thus creating jobs, additional payroll, tax revenue, and economic development for the State of Missouri.
Commission meeting agendas and minutes from previous meetings are available by contacting Amanda.Long@ded.mo.gov.
Current members of the Missouri Tourism Commission are:
• Scott Hovis, Jefferson City, Chairman
• Brenda Tinnen, Kansas City, Vice-chair
• Lt. Governor Mike Parson, Bolivar
• Sen. David Sater, R-Cassville
• Sen. Gina Walsh, D-St. Louis
• Rep. Don Phillips, R-Kimberling City
• Rep. Pat Conway, D-St. Joseph
• Eric Rhone, St. Louis
• John Joslyn, Branson
• Bennett Keller, St. Louis